BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 24, 2006

My playboyplus 2257 info page

All Playboy Playmate pics included in this site are covered under these 2257 pages
Adult.com 2257
Playboy.com

This site is an offical affiliate of Playboyplus.com and we have rights to post
playboy playmate pics through playboyplus.com which is a partner of adult.com!

The reason I'm posting this info is because someone has reported several of my playmate galleries to some copy right infringment group and blogger.com has had to remove them to cover their on asses so please before you go and report this site remember we have the rights to post playboy material here and if you have any questions about the playboy playmates posted here please email me at rev10033 at revsharehosting.com and I will do everything in my powers to answer them!

0 comments: